Whether you’re just starting out and creating your first website, or redesigning a current website, we’ll help you make your vision a reality.
The best part of website design for us is working one-on-one with our clients, either in person, on the phone or through video call.
We don’t have a prepackaged service. We’re not in the market of getting an email of requirements and sending back a finished website – we absolutely can – but we love going through the whole process with you.
We’ll work with you to understand your business, what you do, how you do it and what you want to achieve from the website.
What’s included | Web Design Melbourne
- Visual design – Making your website look sleek and professional but easy to navigate.
- Structure – What goes where, what’s a logical way for your customers to use your website.
- Content – What do you need to say on each page, what do your customers need to know?
- SEO – What keywords do you want to rank with and are they the best for your business? It’s no good ranking number one in a search that’s done once a year.
- Training – We help you understand and empower you to run your own site, so you can make changes as and when you need to.
- Photography – What images should you use and where? We can help you figure this out and even source images if you don’t have any.
- Videography – Do you need video? Is having a video on your site beneficial? Let’s figure that out and if you don’t have a video, we can help you make one.
We cover all this and more.
We work exclusively with you to include all the bits you need to reach the next level of success.
Web Design Melbourne